- I tracked these beautiful undies backwards through three layers of blogs and Tumblr sites, and even did a Google image search with the photo, but still couldn’t find where you can buy them.
- Meet Cameron’s uterus, in Saturday Morning Cartoons at Autostraddle.
- Japanese artist Megumi Igarashi has been arrested on suspicion of obscenity for distributing data that enables recipients to make 3D prints of her vulva. This happened in a country that resisted public pressure to ban pornographic images of children in manga comics and animated films.
- The Guttmacher Institute reports that the Affordable Care Act’s contraceptive coverage guarantee, which requires most private insurance plans to cover contraception counseling, services, and supplies without additional out-of-pocket costs, ultimately saves money for businesses: The cost of contraception is outweighed by the savings from averting unplanned pregnancies.
- This month, ladyblog The Hairpin launched, “Bloodfeast” a new period foods-themed recipe column. The inaugural special is period burgers with Nutella.
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.