About the SocietyBecome a Member
- Dues are $60 per year, or $110 for two years.
- Members may purchase a one-year membership via self-selected sliding scale: the minimum dues payment via sliding-scale is $25 per year. Students are encouraged to join at the sliding-scale rate.
- Fully employed people are expected to pay the full fee.
All payments in U.S. funds please.
Please consider enclosing an additional amount to cover the dues for someone who cannot afford a membership.
You may pay via check, money order, or PayPal Invoice.
- Please make your check or money order payable to Society for Menstrual Cycle Research. Return form & payment to: Jenny Gorman, Society for Menstrual Cycle Research, 2130 Mendon Rd., Suite 3-351, Cumberland, RI 02864.
- To pay via PayPal, please email Mindy Erchull at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email address and the dues payment amount you wish to make. You will receive an invoice with instructions on how to proceed with your payment via PayPal.
Membership benefits include receiving the Society Newsletter, registration in the members-only Society Email Discussion List, hard copies of and electronic access to the Society’s journal Women’s Reproductive Health, and discounted conference fees.
Please copy and paste the following form into an email and send it to Mindy Erchull at email@example.com
• Name (First Last):
• Credentials (PhD, RN, etc.):
• Street Address:
• Zip Code or Postal Code:
• Primary Phone:
• Secondary Phone:
• Primary Email:
• Secondary Email:
• Research Interests:
• Are you an undergraduate student?
• Are you a graduate student?