- A new study reports that women who eat diets rich in iron are less likely to report symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., and Rep. Barbara Lee, D-C.A., recently reintroduced the Real Education for Healthy Youth Act (REHYA), renewing their vow to provide comprehensive sex education to young Americans. If you harbor any doubts at all about the need for comprehensive, medically accurate sex education, check out the misinformed questions tween girls ask Kotex in this commentary from Bitch Media.
- Sixty percent of the world’s population still lacks the best innovation in human health— toilets.
- Dr. Jen Gunter explains why sex sometimes hurts after having a baby, and why it’s not normal.
- Vaginal and vulvar irritation could be due to allergy to toilet paper — or more precisely, one of the chemicals, such as formaldehyde, used in processing it.
- An ode to the diva cup by Heather Cleland.
3 Responses to “Sex Education, Sex after Pregnancy, the Importance of Toilets, and Even More Weekend Links”
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.