- Celebrity femcare flashback: Here’s Naomi Watts starring in a 1980s Australian Tampax ad.
- New research from Yale has identified genes related to aggressive endometrial cancer.
- Because Life Can’t Stop With A Period: An update on the fantastic work of Elizabeth Scharpf and Sustainable Health Enterprises.
- Seven things I learned from charting my cycle.
- Playtex has introduced a new ‘intimate hygiene’ product for women and men that promises to clean your dirty sex organs so more people will want to have sex with you.
- Cycle Harmony presents the eight leading causes of yeast infections and how to prevent them.
- A prospective study from the Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney shows positive results using Botox for pelvic pain.
- Another first-of-its-kind study indicates that LARCs (long-acting reversible contraceptives) containing progestins may increase the risk of type 2 diabetes in healthy obese women.
- Lauren Bacon talks about what they don’t tell you in sex education. It includes cervical fluid and other elements of fertility awareness.
- CNN.com is seeking participants to tell their abortion stories for an upcoming feature. Deadline is February 15.
Leave a Reply
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.