- At right: Candy Birth Control Pills, written by Carissa Leone & directed by Brian Goetz.
- Teaching a daughter with developmental delay about menstruation: Developmental Delay, Menstruation and Denial.
- A new study published in Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica suggests an an association between a history of premenstrual symptoms and development of self-reported postpartum depression.
- Are you learning to chart your cycle? Kati explains why your basal body temperature is a critical part of that.
- Gynecologist Rachel Pearson confesses, “Ladies, your bare vulva is intimidating your feminist doctor.”
- Surreal housewives: Brandi Glanville is bragging to the entertainment press about her brand new vagina, paid for by her ex-husband.
- Cheers for Lunapads inclusivity statement: They make, sell, and distribute eco-friendly menstrual products for ALL genders.
3 Responses to “Candy Birth Control Pills, Taking Your Temperature, and Other Weekend Links”
Leave a Reply
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.