- Missed Your Period? Don’t Want to be Pregnant? There’s an App for That.
- One of the reasons it’s difficult to talk about menstruation is that it’s difficult to talk about vaginas.
- A federal appeals court ruled this week that the ban on so-called off-label marketing of pharmaceutical products violated a drug representative’s freedom of speech. The decision is seen as a victory for drug companies.
- Researchers at University of Washington are developing a next-generation female condom, designed to deliver an anti-HIV drug, prevent pregnancy, then disappear.
- S.E. Smith of xoJane takes down the terrible, awful attempt at satire about menstruation that ran in Temple University’s student newspaper last week, so that we don’t have to.
Leave a Reply
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.