- Check out the Diva Cup song, by written and sung by Dan Parker, guitar by Matthew Wiviott, to the tune of ‘Red Red Wine’ by UB40.
- Victoria Brewster of The F-word explains some of the problems with disposable femcare products, Proud sponsors of thrush.
- The Washington Post reports that The South is the epicenter of new HIV infections in the United States.
- IUD TMI: Sarah Mirk got tired of answering questions about how her IUD was working out, so she made this comic to explain it.
- Evo-psych research on the menstrual cycle just never gets old: Psychology Today reports on a recent study in which two hundred men rated women’s dancing and gait attractiveness on a 1-7 scale, and found that dancing and gait attractiveness scores were statistically higher in the fertile phase. In other words, ladies really shake their groove thang when they’re ovulating.
- Birth control advice for women over 40.
- The New York Times reports on a study that suggests iron supplements fight fatigue in otherwise healthy menstruating women.
- In response to a new government report, Jezebel asks “Why Do We Suck at Taking Birth Control?” Laura says because we lack body literacy.