- Dr. Jen Gunter shares six warning signs you’re seeing the wrong vaginacologist.
- A New Zealand ad for Carefree Panty Liners is drawing complaints from viewers because the model is naked. No, wait, that’s not why — it’s because she mentions ‘vaginal discharge’ comes out of a vagina.
- For our crafty readers, item #10 on this list of 20 delightful hemp crochet designs is re-usable crochet tampons.
- Huffington Post featured a story about Lauren Rosewarne’s new book, Periods in Pop Culture, and quoted our own Chris Bobel. The comments section, however, is not for the faint of heart. (Did you catch our guest post from Dr. Rosewarne on Wednesday, about the absence of menstruation in television and film?)
- Cycling while cycling: Selene Yeager at Bicycling.com discusses managing some of the difficult aspects of menstruation during a bicycle race or hard training day, such as adding to your normal pre-race hydration strategy with a high-sodium drink “to bump up your water volume and allow you to sweat normally”.
- Via Chris Hitchcock, a US Republican moves to Canada and explains how she lost her fear of universal health care.
- Are you following re:Cycling on Facebook? Some of these links (and others) show up there first, plus you can meet other re:Cycling friends and fans.
Leave a Reply
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.