- Sir Richard’s Vagina Rules is an ad for ‘chemical-free’ condoms.
- Peggy Orenstein delivers a sharply worded memo to the “Hippest Town in NJ:” Please Stop Painting Yourself Pink.
- I’m wary of anything The New York Times calls a trend, but The Week adds a few additional sources to the latest lifestyle trend story about Moms who freeze their adult daughters’ eggs out of fear of otherwise never becoming grandpartents.
- ChaoticCat, a blogger with PMDD, writes a message to other sufferers about accountability and PMDD.
- Stand with S.E. Cupp: We don’t agree with her stance about defunding Planned Parenthood, either, but we stand with Feministing.com, the Abortion Gang, and other bloggers and feminist to defend the conservative writer against sexist, misogynist attacks. That’s how feminism works.
- Comedians and comedy troupes have their work cut out for them in the current political climate. Check out the latest offering from Second City: How to Sponsor a Uterus.
One Response to “Vagina Rules, Frozen Egg Cells, How to Sponsor a Uterus, and More Weekend Links”
Leave a Reply
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.