- Persephone magazine hosts a discussion about dealing with menstruation in the workplace: Ladybleeding on the job.
- Alex Cranz at FemPop reminds everyone: Male novelists really have no excuse for not knowing about menstruation. They can look it up on Wikipedia, talk with women, or read re:Cycling. (We added that last part.)
- Men, women, and pubic hair: who’s shaving, waxing, or letting it grow?
- January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month, because most women who die of cervical cancer never had regular Pap tests, had false-negatives, or didn’t get proper follow-up.
- Film maker Therese Shechter (“How to Lose Your Virginity“) addresses regenerating hymens and other myths of virginity at Adios Barbie.
Leave a Reply
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.