- Ms. Magazine blog reports on crisis pregnancy centers using the lure of free pizza to attract women to fake clinics.
- Rodent research shows promise for treatment of premature ovarian failure with stem cells.
- Dozens of television stations (more than 100, by some counts) have rejected ads for “Zestra”, a blend of botanical oils and extracts that promises to enhance sexual arousal for women. Double standard, much?
- Researchers at University of California-Irvine are seeking women over 18 to talk about their attitudes toward cosmetic surgery on female genitalia.
- Newsweek mentioned us in their article about period-tracking apps for smartphones.
- Mandy Nolan introduces Ray Moynihan’s new book, Sex, Lies, and Pharmaceuticals.