This week’s picks:
- Ella, a new emergency contraceptive that is effective for up to five days after unprotected sex, was approved by the FDA yesterday.
- New study of 2000 Chinese women indicates the IUD is effective for emergency birth control.
- Contrary to most previous research, a new study suggests that the Pill is equally effective in thin and fat women.
- There is almost certainly a connection between emotions and health, but blaming the Angry Vagina seems another way telling the ladies it’s all in their heads, albeit a different body part.
- The sports columnist in my local newspaper can’t enough bloody puns about the new RED turf being installed in the football field at my university, but no period jokes?!?