What we’re reading this week:
- From Change.org, another report of a man denied access to emergency contraception.
- A new survey conducted by Wyeth-Pfizer finds that most women do not talk to doctors about menopausal symptoms.
- At Huffington Post, Robyn Cohen explains why endometriosis needs more media attention.
- Bitch Media reviews and recommends Hot Pantz, a zine of DIY gynecology.
- In response to Amanda Marcotte’s call to make oral contraceptives available over-the-counter, Heather Munro Prescott calls for expanding access to the Pill without losing respect for the range of women’s experiences with hormonal contraception.
- Via Shelby Knox, a possible new trend in vulva decoration: Twattoos. (Think twice before you click that link, because once you look, you can’t un-see that.)