Here are some highlights from our reading this week in women’s health:
- Poor Bart Stupak. Trying to restrict abortion access has been a “living hell.‘ Now he knows a little of what it’s like to be an abortion provider. (via Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health)
- The medicalization of pee: Marketing solutions for stress incontinence at Ms. magazine’s new blog
- Our own Chris Bobel was interviewed by Holly Grigg-Spall for Bitch! magazine: Part 1 and Part 2.
- Today is the last day of Cover the Uninsured Week.
- Amanda Hess at The Sexist The Problem with Defending the Sacred Choice to Vajazzle.
And did I mention that we’re finally on Facebook?